CHEMEX BONDED FILTER SQUARES
All CHEMEX Coffeemakers used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX® Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pourover brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
CHEMEX® Bonded Filters features:
- Cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavor
- Thicker (20-30% more than the competition) specialty fiber filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup)
- Prefolded for convenience
- Will fit most other cone-shaped filter coffeemakers
- Removes impurities, acidity, unhealthy and bitter elements from the coffee. In your brewed cup you will find only the caffeine and desirable aromatic oils of the coffee beans
- Oxygen cleansing is a bleach-free process, ensuring no chemical residue or taste is imparted to the filter
- Works well with all types of roasts- even tea! Allowing you to make the perfect and most pure cup, every time
- The CHEMEX® coffeemaker brewing system is a preferred method of roasters and baristas worldwide
- Our filter paper is manufactured in the USA and uses only USA materials. Responsibly harvested and conforming to SFI, FSC, and PEFC sustainable programs
- Compostable and biodegradable
- Easy clean-up. No trays, no baskets, just simply remove the filter and discard
- Fits all CHEMEX® Coffeemakers except CM-1, CM-1C, CM-1GH, CM-FNX
100 filters per pack.
We offer free Royal Mail Tracked 48 shipping for all orders over £25 within the UK.
All our orders are shipped via Royal Mail Tracked 48 for £3.50. If you prefer to receive your order next day, you can select the Royal Mail Tracked 24 service at the checkout for £4.50.
Orders over 2kg will be shipped via Parcel Force Tracked Express 24 service.
All orders placed by 12:00pm will be prepared and shipped the same day. Orders received after 12:00pm will be shipped on the following day. Orders received after 12:00pm on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
If you have any special shipping requirements, please make sure you mention them in the "Add Order Note" section on checkout when placing your order.
We roast and ship our coffees daily, Monday to Friday.
We believe that the fresher the coffee is, the better it tastes. All coffee orders received by 12:00pm will be roasted, bagged in our custom-made recyclable pouches and shipped on the same day. This means that the coffee you receive from us will be as fresh as possible and lastingly delicious.